WiZ dimmable color-changing LED bulbs bring the ultimate light experience to your home, office, shop or hospitality business. Retrofit into a multitude of fixtures to create the ambience of your choice. Wi-Fi connected, 16 million colors and adjustable from warm white to daylight.
Looking for a controllable LED light to add to your ELAN project without having an additional "hub" to manage or a complicated solution like DMX?
Solution: WiZ Wi-Fi enabled LED bulbs and this ELAN driver.
Please note, this purchase is only for the ELAN driver and does NOT include the actual LED bulb.
Using our driver you have full control over standard lighting functions like:
- RGB control
- White, warm white, and cool white control
- Temperature control
- Play a large number preset transitions such as strobes and color changing
- Program specific colors
Although we have not tested every single SKU, it should also support the following:
- WiZ IZ20126084 60 Watt EQ A19 Smart WiFi Connected LED Light Bulbs
- WiZ IZ20087584 65 Watt EQ BR30 Smart WiFi Connected LED Light Bulbs
- WiZ IZ0026023 60 Watt EQ A19 Smart WiFi Connected LED Light Bulbs
- WiZ IZ20126082 60 Watt EQ A19 Smart WiFi Connected LED Light Bulbs
- WiZ IZ0087521-2 65 Watt EQ BR30 Smart WiFi Connected LED Light Bulbs
- WiZ IZ0026024 60 Watt EQ A19 Smart WiFi Connected LED Light Bulbs
- WiZ IZ0187682 Smart Light Bulbs Color BR30 2-Pack
- WiZ IZ20087582 65 Watt EQ BR30 Smart WiFi Connected LED Light Bulbs
- WiZ IZ612069 CCT Hero Table lamp-Wood-620lm-2200k~6500k-WiFi+Infrared Connected Lighitng Smart Fixture
- Tunable White 5/6 in. LED 65W Equivalent Dimmable Smart Wi-Fi Wiz Connected Recessed Downlight Kit
- Color and Tunable White 5/6 in. LED 65W Equivalent Dimmable Smart Wi-Fi Wiz Connected Recessed Downlight Kit
No posts found
This driver integrates a WiZ Connected Light into ELAN. Please ensure the light is connected to the network and operating normally through the app before integrating into the control system. All lighting devices are dynamically added when the driver is added to the project.
A license is required to use this driver (free 15 day trial).
- Enter the IP Address of the WiZ Connected Light.
- Configure the poll interval. The driver will poll at this rate to get the latest device information.
- Create or import a page that binds controls to the RGB Slider lighting device or any of the scenes. Scenes are only able to be activated, not deactivated.
Interval to poll the light for the current status.
Copyright 2020 Axon Engineering. All rights reserved.
- Initial Release