FREE Crestron module for the Axion Lighting DMX Controller. The only DMX controller specifically designed around the Custom Integration market as well as designed and manufactured in the USA! Sign up on their website for dealer discounts.
This is a commercial grade solution designed to deliver unparalleled reliability with a specific focus on the best possible control integration possible. Specifically, the solution gives full exposure of DMX devices in Control4, Crestron, Elan, URC, and RTI systems. The overall solution is designed to give our partners highly flexible, modular installation options that can grow as needs and preferences change.
The Axion DMX solution is primarily targeted at both tunable whites and RGB colors, but because it interacts using the DMX512 protocol it will also support many other commercial devices such as motors, lasers, smoke machines, and more.
These modules integrate an Axion DMX Lighting Controller into a Crestron Control System via TCP/IP.
The Axion DMX Lighting Controller enables you to fully control a DMX512 system via IP without the complexity of traditional expensive counterparts. It also delivers a more reliable solution compared to standard consumer Wi-Fi enabled individual lighting options.
- Compatible with all DMX512 lighting loads, including devices like lasers and smoke machines
- Individually addressable, reliable wired bus supports exact timing and dimming
- Two-way feedback from the device.
A demo project is provided with a sample simpl windows program and vision tools ui that demonstrates how to configure and use these modules with the Axion DMX Lighting Controller. See screenshots below of sample ui.
- Enter IP address of the controller in the “IP_Address” parameter field on the hub module.
- Enter the system password of the controller in the “password” parameter field on the hub module.
- Enter the poll interval at which the module polls the controller in the “poll interval” parameter field on the lightning module
- Connect - Set HIGH for module to initialize. Set LOW to disable module.
- Debug - Set HIGH to enable debugging
- Mode_White - Set HIGH to set the mode of the light module to white. This will only control the white channel. Only one of these may be set HIGH.
- Mode_RGB - Set HIGH to set the mode of the light module to RGB. This will only control red, green, and blue channels. Only one of these may be set HIGH.
- Mode_RGBW - Set HIGH to set the mode of the light module to RGBW. This will only control red, green, blue, and white channels. Only one of these may be set HIGH.
- Turn_On - Sets the light on for all associated channels in the configured mode.
- Turn_Off - Sets the light off for all associated channels in the configured mode.
- Theme_Set_<Theme> - Set HIGH to set the light to a randomized themed light color. Examples are autumn, dream, calm, peaceful, etc
- Start_Channel - Set to be start channel id for the light strip this module will be controlling. This can either be hardcoded at time of programming or set as a variable to dynamically change the start channel during runtime.
- Red_Set_Level - Sets the red channel level on the light.
- Green_Set_Level - Sets the green channel level on the light.
- Blue_Set_Level - Sets the blue channel level on the light.
- White_Set_Level - Sets the white channel level on the light.
- Dimmer_Set_Level - Dims the light using the current levels for all channels
- From_Hub - Communication path from the hub to the light module.
- From_Light - Communication path from the light to the hub module.
- Model_Number - Displays the current model number for the hub.
- Firmware_Version - Displays the current firmware version for the hub
- Red_Current_Level - Holds the current level for the red channel
- Green_Current_Level - Holds the current level for the green channel.
- Blue_Current_Level - Holds the current level for the blue channel.
- White_Current_Level - Holds the current level for the white channel.
- Dimmer_Current_Level - Holds the current level for the dim level for all channels
- To_Hub - Communication path for messages from the light to the hub module.
- To_Light - Communication path for messages from the hub to the light module.
- Initial Release