Cinegration Development created a better email system for Control4, allowing any message to be sent to any email with camera images! Customer email changed? No need to redo programming as you do with the current email agent - simply update the single email field.
To save money and add other cool features to your projects consider purchasing as part of the Agent Bundle.
- Stores a common email address that can be changed easily
- Attach a camera snapshot image to the message
- Proper email and text conversation grouping; all messages will come from the same address every time
- Does not require Control4 4Sight
- Can send up to 50 emails per day
- History Report in driver
- Can replace Email Agent in Composer Programming
Functional with 2.9.1+ though certain features are designed specifically for 3.0+
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
- Fixed issue where Push notification images were not being sent
Added Push Notification action
Improved camera snapshot
Updated to latest frameworks
- Updated camera support
- Link to Agent Bundle
- Added support to send multiple emails at once including different camera images with each one
- Fixed issue with certain cameras did not work correctly
- Initial Release