Enables Paradox EVO Security Panels to be controlled via Control4 using the Control4 V2 security proxy interface. This is a completely new driver and does not allow for updating from the previous paradox driver.
- Reliable RS232 communication with Paradox
- Arm security panel (Stay, Away, Instant, Force arm modes)
- Disarming of security panel
- 4 and 6-digit user codes supported
- RFID integration (using Paradox Door modules), Access Control integration
- Multi partition support
- Arm or Disarm all partitions easily from Control4 interfaces
- MyHome, iPad, iPhone, Android, Control4 GUI supported
- Zone labels and usernames are downloaded into Control4 system from Paradox panel
- Custom Entry and Exit delay modes
- Multi Lingual (English, Czech, Portuguese-Brazil)
- Polling Timer for Driver communication verification
- Automatic email and text notification of Arm, disarm and alarms of security system. (requires 4Sight)
- Driver verifies zone state upon reboot of Control4 (no more issue where ‘all zones open’).
- Utility key support (trigger events in Paradox from Control4 GUI)
- Designed for Dealers (Lots of extra events and actions for Control4 programming)
- Virtual Input support (Create ‘zones’ on the paradox that are open and closed via Control4 programming)
- Automatically flash lights in home when alarm is active
Paradox Security Systems are available worldwide - see http://www.paradox.com/Find_Distributor/ for your nearest distributor.
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1 or higher.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Thank you for the review :). Unfortunately, the Paradox API does not support the ability to bypass. We ...
Click here to access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details.
Additional relevant guides:
Arming-Disarming Security Panel
For a full description of terms and conditions pertaining to Cinegration Development's drivers please visit www.cindev.com/terms-and-conditions
- Added Clear Troubles
- Added LastZoneName to Alarm alert
- fixed rare lua error on malformed rs232 data
- updated DriverCentral licensing
- General updates to support packages
- Copyright updates
- Added Utility key connections in for relay bindings
- Added Composer Conditional action for Utility keys
- Fixed escaped characters being escaped twice
- Fixed issue with incorrect response when Arming all partitions
- Fixed partitions not updating correct Zones in Partition
- Locale updates
- Added Window and Door Group events (when all doors are closed etc...)
- Added dedicated Power Failure/Restore events (easier house power fail events)
- Fixed code required to arm always requiring a code
- Fixed issues with incorrect Partition state notifications
- Fixed issue where Partition name xml was being re-written after bootup
- Fixed issue where trouble came in 'after' restore so it never got restored
- Fixed issue where some trouble clears were not being cleared
- Driver no longer stores PartitionName
- Fixed DriverCentral product id issue
- Fixed LUA_ERROR that would happen when driver first was loaded
- Fixed incorrect notification on Smoke Detector
- Reset eventBetter debug messaging with RS232
Fixed incorrect module trouble alerts
Updated language for cz (module troubles)
If rs232 wire is unplugged on 1/8" mini, driver now properly states 'Failed to Checkin' state
Updated DriverCentral API
Fixed Smoke Reset not working from Composer
- Fixed system state notification on project reboot (was sending the alarm state email on reboot)
- Fixed composer programming all partitions disarm not working
- Fixed issue with Virtual PGM's not executing composer variables
- Fixed typos on certain events descriptions
- Improved alarm cancel speed
- Improved disarm notifications response time
Fixed system state notification on project reboot (was sending the alarm state email on reboot)
Fixed alarm cancel not very fast
Fixed composer programming all partitions disarm not working
Fixed issue with Virtual PGM's not always working
Added Quick Arm feature. This allows the driver to arm without a code (via Control4 GUI). Note: Quick arming must also be enabled on Paradox. Default setting is No
- Fixed issue where malformed data was causing lua errors (the malformed data is now returned and shown)
- Removed OpenControl4.drivercentral.io url from emails
- Fixed issue where Medical panic could not be sent from Control4 programming
- Updated Flashing Lights module
- Driver now will discard area data that was received but not complete or malformed
- Fixed issue where certain unsupported characters where being processed
- Added Relay (PGM) connections to driver
- Fixed issue where automatic push notifications could not be turned off.
- Fixed issue with commas in usernames
- Fixed issue with bad zone type parsing
- Improved RS232 buffer
- Fixed issue with special characters causing issues on driver
- Added Automatic Push Notification
- Added zones in partitions table to zones table
- Fixed issue with zones names where the first character was a number
- Fixed issue where driver could lock up if dealer pressed download panel info multiple times
- Fixed issue where multiple partition names were not correct on some alert messages
- Updated properties for better workflow
- Updated Default user code to be entered either on Driver or Composer Partition settings.
- Fixed issue where non-tracked partition data was causing a lua error
- Added Russian locale
- Added support for tampered zones to trigger C4 like a normal zone
- Fixed issue where Stay/Away programming was not working
- Fixed issue with 'nil' value error
- Added support to notify touchscreens when a user entered code
- Improved setup of driver
- Adding or changing zones or users no longer deletes existing connections/programming.
- Migration to driverCentral
- Added better setup experience