domus is a built-in module for Ksenia lares 4 security systems that provides a motion detector, a temperature sensor, relative humidity, and light intensity in a single device.
This driver is not intended for stand-alone setup: it works only in conjunction with our lares 4 Control4 driver.
Please buy and install the lares 4 driver before setting it up.
- it allows switching lights on and off depending on the internal brightness, whenever someone is in the room;
- it provides humidity sensor to drive and manage at best an air conditioning and dehumidification system;
- it provides temperature for adapting the comfort level to the use of the environment with significant energy savings.
- make available the temperature and the temperature scale by variables
- make available humidity value and if it is over the threshold by variables
- make available brightness value and if it is over the threshold by variables
- connect it to Yatun Software Thermostat and Temperature Display driver or the default Temperature Display driver by Control4;
- use multiple instances of the driver in a single project
- Ksenia Security sponsored the driver development. For commercial info, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Edmondo participated in the requirements definition and beta testing
- Lukáš Polívka for technical support for integration with Yatun drivers
- Ksenia Security for config & setting of the lares or domus
- c4.soft.kiwi for a driver issues
No posts found