Now with support for FIX matrices: HDTVFIX400E, HDTVFIX800E, and HDTVFIX1600E
These advanced Control4 2-way IP and RS232 drivers can be used with 2,000+ HDTV Supply WolfPack Modular Matrices available in any of their 8-chassis sizes. With support for up to 160 input x 160 output there is a solution for any install.
We're offering drivers in the following sizes to help eliminate extra bindings created by more "generic" versions including:
In addition to the obvious input and output switch, we have also implemented device specific commands so you can save and recall presets and scenes.
The FIX matrix driver also supports enabling/disabling the audible beep.
No posts found
This driver integrates an HDTV Supply WolfPack Matrix into Control4. Please note that there are multiple drivers to support all configurations from 4x4 to 160x160.
- Add driver to project.
- If using serial communication, bind the serial connection and physically connect a serial cable. If using the network communication, click on the connections tab and navigate to the driver to enter the IP Address of the unit.
- Bind the input and output connection bindings to the appropriate devices.
- Refresh navigators.
Indicates status with the cloud.
Displays when a newer version of the driver is located in the cloud.
Last Received Network Data
Timestamp of the last time the driver received network data.
Last Received Serial Data
Timestamp of the last time the driver received serial data.
Allows you to turn the display of debug messages in the lua output window ON or OFF.
- Load Preset
Load preset from profile specified.
- Save Preset
Save preset from profile specified.
Copyright 2021 Axon Engineering. All rights reserved.
- Added support for newer firmware versions of the FIX matrices.
- Initial Release for FIX Matrix
- Initial release for WolfPack Matrix