Tinycontrol offer budget IP controlled rack mount power control for the EU market. Chowmain have created a Control4 driver to control the range of IP power sockets made by Tinycontrol with two way control and feedback This is extremely useful for energy saving and remote troubleshooting.
Integration into URC enables URC to do emergency shutdowns. This ensures that the health of your customer’s rack based equipment is maintained.
You may need to reboot a device that has locked up. Sending a technician on-site can be inconvenient and expensive. This driver will enable you to reboot a device remotely.
- Control & Feedback over 5 or 6 outlets
- Events for when outlets turn on or off
- Programatically turn on or off any outlet.
- Power Socket Board Temperature available
What can i use this for?
- Automatically power on or off power amps and other AV equipment when URC requires them.
- Power cycle a device directly from the URC app or a touchscreen.
- Turn off all un-neccesary equipment when the security system is armed. Turn them back on when the security system is disarmed.
- Automatically reboot a device if it is locked up (requires Chowmain ping driver)
What models will this work for?
This driver works on all IP models of the Tiny Control IP Power Socket Range
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for URC come with a 90 day trial. This will activate automatically is no licence code is provided.