This package includes four separate modules for all the variations of Android TV. The included moduels are
- nvidia Shield
- Amazon FireTV
- Foxte Now set top box
- Generic Android TV set top box
Each module works in the same way, the reason for multiple modules has to do with app launching differences. These modules provide IP control over the device including navigation and transport controls. It is also possible to directly launch apps using a Two Way command. The package also includes graphics you can use directly in your project.
The module also has the ability to send IR (HEX) codes via the irUSB device. You can program these codes and use them directly in your macros via a Two Way command.
- Initial release
- Added direct app launch events for ABC iView, 7Plus, 10Play and Stan
- Fixed Select code (its now Enter)
- Fixed issue with CSD files having the incorrect name
- Added icons for Amazon FireTV, Android TV and Foxtel Now for use in your touchscreen designs.
- Fixed issue with FireTV module failing to start correctly if its init took too long
- Updated Intents for nvidia Shield for Youtube and Amazon
- Combined all non-FireTV modules into one (now called irusb).
- Fixed enter command
- Rebuilt the documentation for the new irusb module.