The System To System module has been designed to join to RTI systems from different projects together. The typical use case for this driver is a multi unit development that has shared areas. In this case the shared areas would be controlled by a separate processor running its own project, but the unit processors still need to communicate with the shared area processor for security, lighting, etc.
The System To System driver allows you to send Booleans, Integers or Strings to the remote processor by using local functions. On the remote processor the matching System To System driver will expose those as variables. You can also trigger events from the boolean variables you define.
- Send Booleans to remote processor
- Send Integers to remote processor
- Send Strings to remote processor
- Send Events to remote processor
- Receive Booleans from remote processor
- Receive Integers from remote processor
- Receive Strings from remote processor
- Receive Events from remote processor
- Arrange your signals into zones to allow for multiple remote processors or for easier room or zone control
- Supports up to 20 booleans, integers and strings per zone
- Supports up to 10 zones
- Name all your variables and events for easier programming
What cool things can I do with this?
There are so many possible uses for joining different systems together - lighting, security, remote monitoring and many others. Check the Usage section of the User Guide for some more specific examples.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for RTI come with a 90 day trial.
Do you offer other drivers?
We have hundreds of drivers. Many of which are manufacturer sponsored and free. Please visit our website to view all available drivers including FREE drivers.
- Initial Release