The Optoma Universal Driver for RTI allows for full control over most of the available Optoma projectors from the high end laser projectors, down to the entry level DLP's. The driver supports control over IP or RS-232 and is fully tagged and ready for quick programming in Integration Designer Apex.
In addition to comprehensive control, the driver provides feedback for current input and power state, lamp hours and system messages. Depending on the model you will have access to advanced features like HDR modes, 3D control, Audio control, setting triggers, even sending messages to the screen.
Optoma uses the same protocol for control over almost their entire range of projectors making this driver suitable for almost any configuration that you need.
- Control of Power, Input, Aspect and Displaymode
- Control of AV Mute, Freeze and the Shutter
- Control of Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness Color and Tint
- Control of SuperWide, ExtremeBlack and Brightness Modes
- Control of HDR functions
- Control of 3D functions
- Control of Pure Engine
- Control of Audio including Volume, Mute and Input
- Control of the 12V Trigger
- Control of the Lens position
- Control of the Information Screen
- Control of PC Mode
- Control of Image AI
- Control of USB Power
- Ability to send a message to the screen
- Variables for Power, Input and Mode
- Variable for Lamp Hours
- Variable for Firmware
- Variable for Projector Message (including Standby Mode, Warming Up, Cooling Down, etc)
Which projectors are supported?
This driver utilises the currently available settings from the Optoma universal API. Current and future projectors that adhere to this API will work with this driver.
Note that the CinemaX line of projectors are not supported. These do not have an API and can only be controlled via IFTTT or Alexa.
Please be sure your projector has the telnet protocol turn on in its settings before using IP control.
What cool things can i do with this driver?
- The driver has the ability to display custom onscreen messages for upto 30 characters. This is useful for notifying the user during movie playback of an event without disrupting the movie.
- On projectors that have lens memory you can recall these lens memory positions via the driver's programming commands.
- Have the screen blank or lens closed until certain conditions, like theatre curtains being fully opened, are met
- Custom programming to change the 3D sync setting of the projector or have the projector automatically set a 3D sync option depending on the source
- Dynamically set the color temperature and picture modes depending on the input source
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers come with a 90 day trial, no registration required.
- Initial Release