Epson provides a universal API (ESC/VP21) for their range of projectors for both IP and RS232 based controls.
The Chowmain Epson universal projector driver for RTI provides seamless integration of all Epson projectors via this API and allows you to control all the standard features you would expect with a projector and more.
- Bi-directional control and feedback
- Both RS232 and IP based integration
- Control of Power, Input, Aspect and Displaymode
- Control of AV Mute, Freeze and the Shutter
- Control of Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness Color and Tint
- Control of SuperWide, ExtremeBlack and Brightness Modes
- Control of HDR functions
- Control of 3D functions
- Control of Pure Engine
- Control of Audio including Volume, Mute and Input
- Control of the 12V Trigger
- Control of the Lens position
- Control of the Information Screen
- Control of PC Mode
- Control of Image AI
- Control of USB Power
- Ability to send a message to the screen
- Variables for Power, Input and Mode
- Variable for Lamp Hours
- Variable for Firmware
- Variable for Projector Message (including Standby Mode, Warming Up, Cooling Down, etc)
Which projectors are supported?
This driver utilises the currently available settings from the Epson universal API. Current and future projectors that adhere to this API will work with this driver.
If you are using IP control please make sure that you have set the projector standby mode to ‘communications on’ otherwise you will lose control when the projector turns off.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for RTI come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.