The SainSmart iMatic V2 provides 8 x 250V/AC 10A Relays channels that is controlled over ethernet TCP/IP. This unit is extremely affordable, is powered via a local 12vdc supply and is also din mountable. Other solutions cost anywhere from 3 times to 10 times more. This is by far the cheapest way to integrate relays into ELAN.
- IP Controllable
- On/Off/Toggle/Pulse Relays
- Two way feedback
- Fast Switching - Commands fire in 500ms intervals
- Extremely Affordable
Where can i purchase this unit?
This unit can be purchased from the Sainsmart website. Direct link below
Can i use more than one unit on the network?
Unfortunately not. Sainsmart have advised that only one unit can run on a single network at any time.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Connect lighting, sprinklers, garage doors/gates, motorised blinds/shades/windows/screens, door locks and other relay controlled devices to the system.
Why can't i trigger all the relays at once?
Due to limitations in the device we can only send 1 command at a time per request. Each request is sent immediately after we receive a reply. As such you may notice a popcorn effect (for aproximately 500 milliseconds from our tests) especially in devices such as blinds and lights.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for ELAN come with a 90 day trial.
Version 2.0.2 - 27-APR-2021
- Resolved issues with trial licencing no activating.
Version 2.0.1 - 13-NOV-2018
- Fixed issue effecting driver failing to reconnect if sainsmart device has been offline for a period of time.
Version 2.0.0 - 24-SEP-2018
- Initial Release