This driver allows the control of a Ness D8/16 security system through RS-232 or IP.
- Full-featured driver for new security system proxy. Core 8.7.23+
- Visual state of each zone.
- Event maps for zone Faulted/Faulted Cleared
- Zone Bypass
- Virtual keyboard for user interface.
- Supports all areas and zones as programmed in panel.
- You will require an RS-232 pigtail. (NESS Part #450-246)
- The other option is an Ethernet Interface, which is on a static IP address and a port has been setup for use by Elan. This driver has been developed by using NESS ELK-IP232 but we believe that any 232/IP will work.
- Ensure that serial port on IP interface has been set to 9600bps.