This Dynalite driver for ELAN, supports many features, and supports many of the ways in which Dynalite is programmed. It can communicate with Dynalite through an Ethernet Gateway.
The driver supports instant feedback, and does not periodically poll the Dynet bus to ensure consistent lighting performance, even on the largest of jobs. It allows you to import loads from the Dynalite Logical XML file to help in speeding up the configuration. You can also manually modify or add loads as required.
- Import lighting/shade/preset loads from Dynalite Logical File
- Dimmed/Switched channel control
- Supports curtain feedback from Dynalite's inbuilt curtain functionality
- Supports presets as switched light loads
- Presets can be used in lighting scenes and schedules
- Instant feedback for light levels and presets
It is important to trial this driver before installing it at a customer’s house, to understand the setup process, and the various ways to work with the driver.
- Fixed some cases of XML import not working
- Adjusted storing of XML to reduce load on controller
- Added single and multi preset modes for shades
- Original release on Driver Central