This is an IP driver to control the remote control functions of the Hikvision NVR I-Series Models. This will only work with a custom firmware which needs to be updated on the NVR depending on the model. Firmware update is provided in the driver folder.
This driver currently only works well for Live Preview changes. However, it still has navigation control in GUI, but it’s currently not smooth. Hikvision is aware of this and are currently optimizing the customized firmware to make it friendlier along with the way the Onscreen NVR GUI is navigated.
This driver works as a source device in the Elan Configurator.
Note: Do no use the version 4 firmware from the Hikvision website. This version does not support the Hikvision ISAPI. Please use the provided custom firmware from Hikvision which is included in the folder.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DRIVER:
- Basic Remote control functions with navigation keys
- Access to the Menu Screen
- Direct Playback Button
- Play/Pause/Stop Controls
- Changing NVR live view screens (1,4,6,8,9,16,25,32,64)
- Recalling a direct camera live view by pressing the camera number
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY THIS DRIVER:
- No events status from the cameras are provided as Feedback
- No feedback is provided from the NVR