The Big Ass Fans Crestron Home driver allows for control over many of the fans controls including speed, direction and lighting. The driver is capable of receiving feedback from the device to provide events and actions on the state of each feature.
From turning off your fans and lights when you arm your security system to automatically turning them on when it detects you are at home and if the temperature is at an uncomfortable level integration provides you with so many different solutions to make your lifestyle that much easier.
You can even tie in the fan to your HVAC system to assist with distribution of hot or cold air by automating the fan’s smart mode settings.
The following features can be controlled through the Crestron Home interface.
Fan Speed Down
Fan Speed Select
Fan Speed Up
Eco Mode Enabled
- If the fan includes a temperature sensor the current temperature will be displayed at the bottom right of the display.
Light Percentage Slider
Light Auto Mode
Light Color Temerature
Temperature Scale Selection
What devices does this work with?
This driver will work with all Big Ass Fans models including the I6 and ES6 models. Note requires firmware version 3.0 and above for Haiku fans. Please update to the latest version of firmware to ensure compatibility.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Program your home to automatically turn off all lights and fans when you arm the security system. Turn on fans if the temperature is high and you have just returned home.
- Link lighting and fans to motion sensors to save energy in unoccupied rooms.
- Tie the fan to your HVAC system to automatically switch between heating, cooling or off smart modes. This assists with distribution of air based on the HVAC mode.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Crestron Home come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
The Big Ass Fans Crestron Home driver is available for installation directly from the Drivers menu in the Pair Devices step in the Crestron Setup App. To find the driver you need to go into…
Big Ass Fans
Locate the model of fan
Press the + button
Enter the name of the device
Enter the IP Address of the device
Change the IP port the device (only if required)
- Enter the Licence Code when prompted.