The Voice Agent allows automatic voice alerts to be played over T3 touchscreens or through speakers in the home using the Announcement agent. The driver automatically creates announcements for easy installation. No API key or 3rd party validation is required. Driver uses Google Voice API and supports over 50 different voices!
To save money and add other cool features to your projects consider purchasing as part of the Agent Bundle.
- Use standard voice alerts or create custom alerts on Control4 T3 touchscreens or home speakers
- No dealer setup is required for basic touchscreen alert notifications
- Supports Agent notifications.
- Create custom notifications in programming
Control4 t3 touchscreen or an audio room that can play digital media from a Control4 controller
Functional with 2.10+ though certain features are designed specifically for 3.0+
Many Cinegration Development LLC drivers come with customizable icons, including the Voice Agent. If you would like your own custom icons loaded into the driver, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can create customized icons that will provide the final style touches to your projects. For this, please send a sample picture or include a description of how you would like the icon to look. We would gladly load it into the driver for you for a fee.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
- 1000 (5/2019)
- Initial Release
- 1001 (6/2019)
- Added ability to use variable programming to include dynamic or variable data in the announcement
- 1002 (6/2019)
- Updated to work with legacy systems (HC800)
- 1003 (is 7/2019)
- Fixed issue where changing the default voice would not update the driver
- Added Refresh Voice list to Driver Actions to download new voice modules as Google develops (currently 178 voices are installed)
Updated to new driver packages
Fixed issue where [SILENCED_TIME] was not being converted to proper variable
Fixed issue where LUA error happened when other Agent drivers were added
General code improvements