Many homes and offices use UniFi network equipment to provide reliable internet connectivity and control. With the Cindev UniFi Network Controller driver, customers can harness this power through their Control4 systems! The UniFi Network Controller and included companion control drivers provide a specialized set of tools to give your customers the alerts and control they want. Homeowners will have PoE port control, Client access, WiFi management, and integrated speed test monitoring from any Control4 interface.
- Perform Network Actions from Composer Programming
- Turn on/off/cycle PoE ports on any UniFi PoE switch
- Block/Unblock Network access to clients
- Change Port configuration (Change VLAN)
- Enable/Disable WiFi via SSID name
- Run speed test, turn on/off auto test, and adjust interval between auto tests
- Control UniFi Power devices (Power Plug)
- Send smart notifications (Push/Email/Text/Voice/Popup)
- New Network client discovered
- WiFi enabled/disabled
- Network client is blocked/unblocked
- Event-based search (Network Client IP, NAME, or MAC address)
- Supports Cinegration Trial and Showroom licenses
With the Control4 T3/T4 touchscreens customers can access network events, devices and clients in realtime. Discover the Power of Control with UniFi and Control4
Here are some screenshots of notifications that come pre-built into the driver.
Functional with 2.9.1+ though certain features are designed specifically for 3.0+
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
To access the full installers guides that include driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details select the following;
For video instructions select the following:
For a full description of terms and conditions pertaining to Cinegration Development's drivers please visit www.cindev.com/terms-and-conditions
Fixed lua error on some projects where client did not have a last seen value
Fixed issue where Notify Offline (Service) was not saving
Improved wss connection timeouts and reconnect
- Official Release