Intelligent Integration with Control4 using the new full two-way skydrop Smart Irrigation Driver from Cinegration LLC!
- Full two-way integration
- Individual zone control using standard or smart sprinkler icons
- Parental/Renting Control 'disable' feature so your system stays the way you want it
- Pause for 8 hours (customizable time) the watering for parties or events
- Enable smart watering automatically
- Turn off watering with a single tap
- Full web portal integration with T3 touchscreens
- Extra Event and Conditional When/Then programming to customize your clients home perfectly
- Cloud Based communication
- There is already a driver for Skydrop, why make a new one? This version supports all the same features the free one has and adds a better customer experience for controlling the irrigation.
- I want to 'shut-off' watering for 8 hours, how do I do that? A few ways... Composer programming or use our custom single tap action 'Toggle Pause Watering' and simple tap the Skydrop icon to pause the watering for that party.
- At the end of 2018, Skydrop ownership made the decision to discontinue operations. Due to this Skydrop introduced Skydrop Plus, a subscription service to provide additional features and better-quality weather data to all Skydrop customers. Funds from this service are used to maintain the cloud services and retain a single full-time customer support employee. The introduction of the service obligates Skydrop's past customers to pay for this subscription service even if their models worked without it in the past.
As always, Cinegration Drivers come with the standard:
- 7 Day Trial
- Showroom Activation using DriverCentral Showroom Project
- All support done through https://help.drivercentral.io
No posts found
Driver: Skydrop Smart Irrigation Controller
Compatible Control4 Systems: 2.9.1+
Compatible Hardware: All Skydrop Controllers
Control Platform: N/A (Note: Requires Email Agent + 4Sight for automatic email)
Developed by: Cinegration LLC. www.cinegration.com/drivers
Change Log: Please visit https://www.drivercentral.io
- Easy Setup
- Cloud Based connection (satellite/remote system integration acceptable)
- Zone Level on/off control
- Pause watering for x hours with a single button press
- Works with existing Control4 Sprinkler experience button including timer
- Single and Double tap options for icon
- Web portal enabled (T3 Touchscreens only)
- Experience button for Skydrop status and watering control
- Supports Cinegration Trial and Showroom license
- Go to: https://web.api.cindev.com/skydrop and get Authorization code
- Enter code into Property
- Choose Skydrop controller on account
- Add Sprinkler Experience Buttons for all zone controls (we recommend creating a separate room for all zone level control)
- Make Relay and Contact bindings
- Show button on all Navigators (Recommend: Security or Comfort)
- As of V1002, Skydrop icon is automatically shown on all Comfort navigators upon inital installation
- If using emails
- Add Email agent (if not already added to project)
- Set customer email
- Additional settings and options are available in the driver…
Offline: The driver is disabled or cannot connect to Skydrop system. Clicking on driver is also disabled. (Note: This can be used for rental properties, so tenants cannot turn on/off watering. Use Composer Programming to enable/disable)
Winter Mode: Skydrop controller is off or not watering
Smart Watering: Skydrop controller will automatically turn on/off watering zones based on internal settings
Custom Schedule: Skydrop will water based on pre-programmed schedule in unit
Watering: The Skydrop is actively watering
In Alert: There is an alert or message for customer
|Pause: Watering will NOT occur while this icon is shown|
About Driver Notes:
This driver contains code written by Cinegration LLC. Any modification to this driver without the express written permission or without the express consent by Cinegration will void all warranties, constitute a ban on all drivers released by Cinegration and potentially legal action.
This driver has been designed to work with Control4 2.10.0 and higher Control4 systems.
Icon (Winter Mode) by: http://www.icons-land.com/
Cinegration strives to provide fully working drivers without defects. However, changes and bugs may be found. Because of this, any bug/maintenance update to this driver will be free of charge. However, due to the ever-changing nature of computer and audio/video systems, if a new version of the Control4® software creates issues with this driver, or feature enhancements, an upgrade version will be provided for an additional expense or free as determined by Cinegration.
Fixed issue where Pause water for 24 hours icon would not be displayed.
Fixed issue where composer command to start watering on a specific zone didn't work
- Moved authorization url to new cindev api server location
- Added error notification if there was an error during OAuth setup
- Fixed issue where Pause icon was not being displayed
- Changed OAuth redirect location
- Updated OAuth model for better communication
- Updated driver to use CinDev's new agent profile including events/actions/voice alerts etc...
- Fixed issue where watering would turn off if a sprinkler.c4z driver was attached to a zone
- Driver is not obsolete. Please use Skydrop_Pro.c4z from now on
- Added Pause for x hours feature to Composer programming and global icon
- Fixed issue with refresh token not working all the time
- Driver now shows icon on all Comfort navigators on inital installation
- Fixed issue where controllers without names would not come up in driver