HomeKit Integration with Control4
HomeKit, A Platform Designed by apple to control Smart Home devices through the Home app and Siri voice assistant. Siri Voice Assistant is available on iPhone, iPad, Home Pod & apple watch.
This Siri Voice Module Driver Integrate Devices which are configured in Control4 with HomeKit, So you can control all Control4 devices via apple’s native Home application. To make this Possible driver relies on the Homebridge server. The Homebridge server Emulates the Control4 devices as HomeKit-Enabled Devices.
Homebridge server can be installed on a wide variety of devices and Platforms. Depending upon what device or platform you have, please follow this link to Setup Homebridge server.
Note: From Version 646 this driver needs a Homebridge Manager driver in the project. Please set up Homebridge Manager Driver before adding Siri Voice Module driver in Project.
- Instant access of Control4 devices from Apple Home app & Control Centre
- Two-way feedback
- Free Remote access through Home App(iPad, Hompod, or Apple TV as hub Required)
- integration with Apple’s iOS Automation Application
- Project Monitoring: Driver has the ability to monitor changes in Project for Device Delete and rename. The same setting will apply to the Homebridge setup without doing anything. This will eliminate the issue when you have rogue devices in Homebridge that you have already deleted or renamed in Control4.
Devices Supported by the Driver
- Advanced Lighting Scenes
- Fan Speed Controller
- Garage Doors
- Door Locks
- Security System
- Motion Sensors
- Contact Sensors
- Custom Commands (Events)
No posts found
Driver Documentation included in Download Driver Zip File.
- Initial Release (29/05/2021)
- Updated Property Names for Delete and Undelete Devices (12/06/2021)
- Added Support for child bridge per Room with Homebridge Manager driver (25/06/2021)
- Fixed bugs Related to "On Device Added" to project, Fixed "Custom Lighting Command" bug when Deleting Commands, Added Warning Note in Driver Property (05/07/2021)
- Ver:649 we have improved Communication between Siri Driver, Homebridge Manager Driver, and Homebridge Hub. Added 2-way feedback for Control4 Advance Lighting scenes.Fixed bug related to Thermostat, Security system (22/07/2021)
- Ver:652 We have added support for Floor Heaters. we have also fixed a few critical bugs with the thermostat integration. (02/09/2021)
- Ver:653 We have fixed a bug related to Control4 Thermostat Driver. (13/09/2021)
- Ver:658 We have fixed Conflict with Advance lighting scenes and Light Switches. Enhanced Capability of Thermostate which has a Heating & Cooling system. (17/10/2021)
- Ver:659 We have added support for the Advance lighting scene Add, Delete, and Rename functions. This will greatly improve the Add/Remove Scene property list. Also, there should be no interaction needed when the scene is deleted, Added, or Renamed in Control4, Siri Voice Module Driver will automatically update the Homebridge with respected changes done in Advance Lighting Agent. We have Added an Action "Reset Advanced Lighting Scene" to make to Add/Remove Scene Property List to default state. (22/11/2021)
- Ver:660 We have fixed the Thermostate Target Temperature error. (29/11/2021)