Give your customers the Power of Control with Sense and Control4! With Sense Energy Monitoring, customers can monitor power consumption and solar production, get personalized alerts from their Control4 smart home, and view energy directly from the Control4 interface.
Installation is simple, and your customers will love the beautiful, customized dashboard and smart home alerts. The Sense Energy Monitor measures energy usages in real time, and uses AI to identify individual appliances from their unique electrical signature, allowing customers and dealers to know which devices are on and how much energy they're using. With the Cindev Sense Energy driver, you’ll be able to use that intelligence to control technology integrated into the Control4 smart home.
- reseller discounts on Sense and Sense Solar
- access to the Sense Pro version of the monitor, which includes an ethernet port as an alternative to Wi-fi connect
- access to other Sense Pro tools such as the Sense Pro installer app for easy installation, and fleet manager for remote status monitoring and reporting on Sense monitors you install
- Installer training and phone support for installations
Get wholesale discounts with Sense Pro
The Sense Energy Monitor driver works with Sense as well as Wiser Energy Monitors.
- Realtime Grid, Solar, and Load monitoring
- Alerts for Min/Max Voltage changes
- High Energy Threshold alert (ideal for Time Of Use and Peak Demand energy customers)
- Automatic Push Notification support. No dealer setup required!
- Automatic Email Alerts. 4Sight NOT required!
- Beautiful User Interface on T3/T4 Control4 touchscreens using Control4 WebUI
- Ethernet (direct wire) or WiFi installations supported
- Cloud Based integration (Control4 system DOES NOT need to be on same network as Sense Energy Monitor)
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1, 2.10.6, 3.0 or higher. A strong network connection is required to utilize this driver.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
Fixed icons not showing on Navigators
Updated to support dynamic Email Subject lines
Dashboard and driver now use same api fields for wattage
- Initial Release