The SainSmart iMatic V2 provides 8 or 16 x 250V/AC 10A Relays channels that is controlled over ethernet TCP/IP. This unit is extremely affordable and is by far the cheapest way to integrate relays into Control4. Other solutions cost anywhere from 3 times to 10 times more.
- IP Controllable
- On/Off/Toggle/Pulse Relays
- Two way feedback
- Fast Switching - Commands fire in 100ms intervals
- Extremely Affordable
- Combine with Chowmain Relay to Light driver for lighting control.
Where can i purchase this unit?
This unit can be purchased from the Sainsmart website. Direct link below
16 Channel - https://www.sainsmart.com/collections/relays/products/imatic-rj45-ethernet-wi-fi-control-board-with-integrated-16-ch-dc-12v-relayhttps://www.sainsmart.com/collections/all/products/16-channel-12v-relay-module
Can i use more than one unit on the network?
Unfortunately not. Sainsmart have advised that only one unit can run on a single network at any time.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Connect lighting, sprinklers, garage doors/gates, motorised blinds/shades/windows/screens, door locks and other relay controlled devices to the system.
- Combine with our relay to light driver to display as lighting in Control4.
Why can't i trigger all the relays at once?
Due to limitations in the device we can only send 1 command at a time per request. Each request is sent immediately after we receive a reply. As such you may notice a slight popcorn effect (for aproximately 100 milliseconds from our tests) especially in devices such as blinds and lights.Why do you only support OS 2.7 and above?
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
- Updated driverCentral Licencing
- Added support for 16 channel model.
Version #20170710 - 10-JUL-2017
- Migrated to driverCentral.
Version #20160327 - 27-MAR-2016
- Inverted pulse (used to go no then nc. now goes nc then no).
Version #20160301 - 01-MAR-2016
- Initial Release