The Power Agent is a relay control driver that allows customers to power on/off devices and provides excellent troubleshooting services - all with sleek, user-friendly icons to represent each device. The driver gives customers a great power control dashboard for PDU brands like Wattbox, Pakedge, Panamax, etc.
Looking to take your smart home to the next level? Energy Automation is here and is taking the home automation industry into the future. The Power Agent is also used to support features like circuit and appliance control from Control4 systems. Manufactures like sonnen, Lumin, Eaton and ADAPT use this software to control power in the home. This driver can even communicate with the sonnen ecoLinx driver to support energy saving solutions!
To save money and add other cool features to your projects consider purchasing as part of the Agent Bundle.
- Simple integration of power devices into Control4
- Control a single outlet, relay, circuit or appliance per driver
- Power On, Off, Toggle and Cycle actions
- Power options via composer, navigator and director actions
- Auto hide in all rooms except room driver was added, making installation fast and simple
- Automatic push notification support enabled
- Supports Cinegration Development's feature-rich notification services (Email, Push, Voice, Popup)
Wattbox, Luxul PDU16, Packedge, Relay Controlled output of AC3, EA5, I/O Extender, Control4 ZIO
- Wattbox: https://www.snapav.com/shop/en/snapav/wattbox
- For quick and easy wattbox integration follow these steps.
- Luxul: https://www.luxul.com/categories/accessories/pdu.aspx
Functional with 2.9.1+ though certain features are designed specifically for 3.0+
Many Cinegration Development LLC drivers come with customizable icons, including the Power Agent. If you would like your own custom icons loaded into the driver, please email: email@example.com. We can create customized icons that will provide the final style touches to your projects. For this, please send a sample picture or include a description of how you would like the icon to look. We would gladly load it into the driver for you for a fee.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
- Added new icons
- AV Rack
- Network Icons (Access Point, ISP, Router, WRT, Switch)
- Source Icons (AppleTV, Audio Switch, Video Switch, Streaming Device, Roku, Receiver, Projector, Generic AV, Xfinity)
- Added ability to set UI button action from Composer Programming
- General submodule updates and improvements (March 2023)
- Added new icons
- MAJOR UPDATES (Documentation, Notifications, Added Features)
Large improvement on workflow
Added Reverse State property
Added Virtual control (use this property if the device you connect does not transmit back relay state). This can also be used to emulate control in composer programming
Re-organized icon styles for easier installation
Updated submodules and packages to latest versions
Added new Appliance icons
Added new Outlet icons
Improved toggling of breaker control devices
- Added additional icons
- Updated packages in driver (bugs and improvements)
- Added support for Network Agent with Unifi
- Fixed issue where some wattbox connections would not update the driver state on initial load
- Changed default Single Tap option from Toggle to Cycle
- Initial Release