Many dealers incorporate home ‘modes’ that allow the home to ‘shift’ when homeowners arrive or leave. This driver is designed to streamline installations that incorporate modes and provide a simple interface for dealers to implement these feature. In addition, the driver can be used to implement ‘vacation lighting’ without requiring a lot of dealer programming. This saves a great deal of re-programming time if lights are added/deleted to a project.
To save money and add other cool features to your projects consider purchasing as part of the Agent Bundle.
- Create Vacation Lighting quickly and easily using any Control4 compatible Lighting system!
- Provides rapid deployment of Modes for any Control4 project
- Simple Security integration into Modes (compatible with most alarm systems in Control4)
- Thermostat Vacation On/Off per Mode
- Control4 Keypad Integration - toggle ‘through’ all three Modes with automatic color assignment on all keypads
- LED Output Only link (for more advanced keypad programming)
- Custom email variable so a special message can be sent to the homeowner when the mode changes
- Composer variable that changes when the mode of the driver changes (STRING type)
- Turn all rooms off automatically when a Mode is engaged
- Random lighting for Vacation Lighting
- Custom events for each Mode e.g. Lock doors, Shut garage doors
Functional with 2.9.1+ though certain features are designed specifically for 3.0+
Many Cinegration Development LLC drivers come with customizable icons, including the Modes Agent. If you would like your own custom icons loaded into the driver, please email: email@example.com. We can create customized icons that will provide the final style touches to your projects. For this, please send a sample picture or include a description of how you would like the icon to look. We would gladly load it into the driver for you for a fee.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
- MAJOR UPDATES (Documentation, Notifications, Added Features)
Fixed sunset random lighting not always triggering
Added 'Now' feature to 'Random Lighting' time
General agent updates
Fixed random lighting not always triggering
Added keypad connections for faster programming
Added setting thermostats in home to pre-defined hvac presets
General improvements and updates
- Fixed issue with vacation lighting not activating at certain times
- Major Code update (bug fixes and improvements)
- Fixed modes not triggering correctly
- Fixed issues with keypads not linking correctly
- fixed issue with modes not correctly triggering
- migration to Driver Central.
+ 8.0.0: Migration to HouseLogix server
+ 8.0.1: Fixed issue where after reboot, variable data was not pushed until a mode was changed.
+ 8.0.2: Fixed issue with license server
+ 8.0.3: Added new features to driver. See documentation
+ 8.0.4: Corrected issue where License server would report 'Failed-to-Post' and cause the driver to stop working
+ 8.0.5: Added ability to update driver from 7.x.x to 8.x.x.
+ 8.0.6: Added support for Cinegration Showroom License