With the Garage Agent driver, customers can control garage doors and motorized gates with ease in Control4! Integrating garage doors intro Control4 is now a simple, streamlined process. This driver does not require a site visit for integration, making installation even easier!
Garage doors and motorized gates can be controlled with the press of a button via the Control4 platform or a customer’s smartphone. Alerts and Notifications are automatically sent during failures and left open events. Dealers can customize how these events gets setup in seconds. If there is a camera looking at the garage door, the driver will automatically send a snapshot from that camera when the alert is sent. New icons visually communicate the state of any garage door – ex: opening, open, closing, closed, etc. The driver even contains a variety of garage door types to best fit your customer’s home. Choose from a graphic-style garage, a lifelike home garage, a modern home garage, gates, etc.
To save money and add other cool features to your projects consider purchasing as part of the Agent Bundle.
- Creates a faster way to control garage doors or gates
- Automatically adds icon to all Security pages
- Icon updates dynamically when different states are triggered
- Customize the icon with optional Icon Styles!
- Works with all existing Control4 garage integrations
- Disable/Enable control of garage door
- Safety Action when door is about to close
- Notification and Alerts are automatically created
- Works with History Agent
Garage door or motor that uses a relay to open and close and contact sensor connected for door status
Functional with 2.9.1+ though certain features are designed specifically for 3.0+
Many Cinegration Development LLC drivers come with customizable icons, including the Garage Agent. If you would like your own custom icons loaded into the driver, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can create customized icons that will provide the final style touches to your projects. For this, please send a sample picture or include a description of how you would like the icon to look. We would gladly load it into the driver for you for a fee.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Added Stop Relay
- Fixed type on stop alert
Updated backend code to latest package releases
Added Feature: Enable and Disable Garage Control (Execute via Composer Driver Action)
Added Feature: Integration with Control4 Aladdin Master Connect. This driver replaces the Garage driver provided with the Aladdin Master Connect.
- Improved safety light feature
- Improved camera snapshot feature
- Link with Agent Bundle
- Added button_link connection for simple keypad programming
- Significant performance and code update
- Added camera snapshot to notifications
- 1011 (5.10.2019)
- Added new icon styles
- Update of main agent framework code
- Added Invert Contact state to driver
- 1007 (10.27.2018)
- Added icon styles
- Added Cinegration Automatic email and text programming
- Added camera snapshot into email/text
- Added icon refresh to help Navigator bug where custom icons do not appear when homeowner first opens Control4 myHome app
- 1003 (3.13.2018)
- Added Momentary and Latch style relay control
- Added Pulse Length for momentary relay control
- Added addtional relays for Up and Down movements for certain types of garage door openers
- 1002 (1/2/2018)
- Initial Release