Now you can control water valve from any Control4 interface and create actions from custom event triggers. Flo by Moen is an excellent water monitoring device with the ability to turn water on and off. Now with Control4 integration by cindev, Flo by Moen can be linked into the smart home.
- Turn water valve on or off from any Control4 interface
- Add multiple Flo valves for a single home
- Change mode (Home, Away, Sleep) from Control4 programming
- Automatic Push Notification support. No dealer setup required!
- Automatic Email Alerts. 4Sight NOT required!
- Voice Alerts over touch screens (Requires Voice Agent Driver)
- Link Control4 connected water sensors for added security
- Custom Leak Alarm with automatic water shut off built in
- Water Event alerts (Info, Warning and Critical) are passed into driver:
|Fast Water Flow||Hot Water||Mode Change|
|High Water Usage||Freeze Warning||Health Test Started|
|Extended Water Use||Low Water Pressure||Health Test Skipped - Valve Closed|
|Unusual Flow Rate||High Water Pressure||Health Test Interrupted|
|Unusual Event Duration||Valve Error||Manual Health Test Successful|
|Unusual Activity At This Time Of Day||General System Error||Alert Resolved|
|Unusual Activity||Device Memory Error||Device Still Offline|
|Unusual Usage||Device Offline||Health Test Skipped|
|---||Pressure Over Recommended Max||---|
|---||Small Drip Detected||---|
This driver controls the Flo by Moen Water Device. To purchase or learn more visit: https://meetflo.com/products/flo-home-water-system/
Driver requires Flo by Moen device to be setup with valid account. FloProtect service is NOT required.
This driver is compatible with Control4 3.0 or higher. A strong network connection is required to effectively utilize this driver.
Many Cinegration Development LLC drivers come with customizable icons, including the Flo by Moen. If you would like your own custom icons loaded into the driver, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can create customized icons that will provide the final style touches to your projects. For this, please send a sample picture or include a description of how you would like the icon to look. We would gladly load it into the driver for you for a fee.
Note: All icon styles will have the same Offline icon.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
Click here (Flo Master Driver) or here (Water Agent for Flo) here to access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details.
Cinegration strives to provide fully working drivers without defects. However, changes and bugs may be found. Because of this, any bug/maintenance update to this driver will be free of charge. Due to the ever-changing nature of computer and audio/video systems, if a new version of the Control4 software creates issues with this driver, or feature enhancements, an upgrade version will be provided for an additional expense or free as determined by Cinegration.
This driver contains code written by Cinegration LLC. Any modification to this driver without the express written permission or without the express consent by Cinegration will void all warranties, constitute a ban on all drivers released by Cinegration and potentially legal action.
- Fixed issue where valves that had not been turned on or off prior or were missing valve state will now work.
Added Metric to driver.
Gallons is converted to Liters
PSI is converted to kPA
Temperature is converted to Celisus
Changed Valve state to monitor lastKnown valve vs target value. This should fix issues where alarm shut off alerts were not notifying driver of valve off
- Fixed issue where open/close commands from composer would not open/close the valve
- Changed check in timer for oauth
- Added Water Valve Off event to valve driver
Added WATER_CONSUMPTION_DAILY composer variable
Added WATER_CONSUMPTION_WEEKLY composer variable (note: week starts on Saturday per Flo api)
Note: water consumption is read every 5 minutes from server
Added Composer Command: Set Flo to Sleep for XX Minutes to support landscape and water fill up alerts
Added UIButton Single and Double Tap events to Water Agent
Added DEVICE_PSI, DEVICE_GPM, and DEVICE_TEMP variables to composer (water agent)
- 1080 (API V2) - 2/2020
- Driver re-write complete
- Driver now contains two drivers and supports multiple Flo units per account
- Instant PSI, Florate and temperature adjustments have been removed due to being removed on Flo API
- 1003 (6.2019)
- Fixed issue where some leak alarms were not turning off water
- Updated icons for 3.0
- 1002 (5.2019)
- Fixed issue where all DisplayStatus was in Push notification format
- Updated Navigator DisplayStatus for OS 3.0
- Removed Webview Launch due to Flo website not compatible with T3 Touchscreens
- Fixed issue where Simulate Leak Alarm would not trigger in some circumstances
- 1001 (3.18.2019)
- Added health test events
- 1000 (3.1.2019)
- Initial Release