Every home has a doorbell, and now doorbells can be easily integrated into the Smart Home. The Doorbell Agent provides alerts and automatic popup notifications on a Control4 system. To integrate a doorbell, dealers need to customize what occurs when the doorbell is pressed and build special events when the doorbell should be on/off. This driver speeds up programming, provides announcements, and allows the customer to turn on/off the doorbell from any Control4 interface.
To save money and add other cool features to your projects consider purchasing as part of the Agent Bundle.
- Works with any standard doorbell integration into Control4 (sensor trip)
- Events for Pressed, Silenced, and Unpressed
- Automatically adds doorbell icon to all Security pages
- Simple Notification menu: choose how to notify the customer when the ‘doorbell pressed’ event occurs
- Icon updates dynamically when different states are triggered
- Automatically displays popup with camera image on Control4 touchscreens
- Email, Text, Push Notification, and Touchscreen Alerts are automatically created when driver is installed
- Email and Text alerts DO NOT require 4Sight!
- Works with History Agent
Contact sensor and C4 connected camera for snapshot images
Functional with 2.9.1+ though certain features are designed specifically for 3.0+
Many Cinegration Development LLC drivers come with customizable icons, including the Doorbell Agent. If you would like your own custom icons loaded into the driver, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can create customized icons that will provide the final style touches to your projects. For this, please send a sample picture or include a description of how you would like the icon to look. We would gladly load it into the driver for you for a fee.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
Click here to access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details.
Cinegration strives to provide fully working drivers without defects. However, changes and bugs may be found. Because of this, any bug/maintenance update to this driver will be free of charge. Due to the ever-changing nature of computer and audio/video systems, if a new version of the Control4 software creates issues with this driver, or feature enhancements, an upgrade version will be provided for an additional expense or free as determined by Cinegration.
This driver contains code written by Cinegration LLC. Any modification to this driver without the express written permission or without the express consent by Cinegration will void all warranties, constitute a ban on all drivers released by Cinegration and potentially legal action.
- Fixed issue where DS2 cameras were not working
- Fixed issue where test emails would not send the camera image
- Added support for Office365/Exchange email services
- Improved camera snapshot feature
- Linked with Agent Bundle
- Snapshot now included in Test Email
- Improved Snapshot for cameras
- Improved Snapshot retrieval with Axis and Hikvision cameras
- Added camera support for Luma/WirePath
- Initial Release