Like you already know, Control4 has an icon-based user experience. That is pretty good in most cases, but sometimes we need to be able to display information in text format or be able to concentrate several pieces of information in one page, like a resume page. This webview driver was created to fill that gap.
- The driver provides the ability to create from 1 to 6 boxes.
- Each box has a custom title, and you can configure from 0 to 3 buttons to trigger Control4 actions.
- Each title can contain real time variables of the system that dynamically change the text to be displayed.
- Each button can contain text or an icon from the driver database.
- The driver grabs all the wallpapers of the project, and can be selected to be displayed as a background image on the page to improve the user experience.
- The icon of the driver can be changed.
- The driver provides backup export/import of the driver configuration (not the programming part), useful if the driver must be re added or create a copy.
- T3/T4: Require OS 3.1.3+
- iOS and Android: Require OS 3.2+
- OS 3.3.0+ is recommended
More information, examples and important info is provided on driver documentation. You must read it completely.
22101202 - Initial Release
22101701 - Improved black background
22102001 - Fixed iOS button icons not loading
22102102 - Fixed iOS wallpaper image not loading
22102103 - Added more UI icons
22111904 - Changed driver default with variable example, improve documentation, added more buttons icons, remove debug on timer, some other minor improvements.