Using this driver allows a Control4 dealer to add a ‘nvr’ icon in the watch menu. This will enable the dealer to use the Monitor-Out/HDMI/VGA connector to integrate into Customers Control4. This driver also supports ‘linking’ to the camera interface in Control4 via the NVR Camera Driver.
- Allows NVR Icon on Watch Menu, and Connection paths for HDMI and VGA into a Control4 video system
- Event Connection for Triggers FROM NVR (using either, connection binding or Composer Event)
- NUMBER buttons select that channel (example: Button 6 = Camera 6 on the TV)
- Setup RED, GREEN, YELLOW, and BLUE buttons to trigger different views on TV
- Uses Control4’s cable Proxy
- Connection paths for camera proxy interface
- Supports DriverCentral Auto-Update
- Manufacture Sponsored Driver
Zuum Media Cameras
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1 or higher.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
Access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details here:
For a full description of terms and conditions pertaining to Cinegration Development's drivers please visit www.cindev.com/terms-and-conditions
- 1009 (1.8.2019)
- Digest call improvement
- Improved Documentation
- 1027 (2.4.2021)
- Added FaceDetection and other intelligence events to NVR and Camera drivers
- Added Region clicking to fixed camera
- Support for LuaJIT (Control4)
- Added Cindev Email and Push Notification system