SECURITY ENHANCEMENTS DRIVER BY DOMOSAPIENS
This driver enables you to enhance most recent Security System drivers using the ‘securitypanel’ proxy, available since OS 2.8.
Specifically, the following functions are added to the Security System driver:
- Up to 10 Zone Groups with associated events, triggered when any zone in the group is faulted
- Special Zone Groups may also respond to specific keywords produced by the Security System driver (Fire, Medical, Panic)
- Zone groups allow easy but sophisticated control and programming
- Zone groups can also trigger Control4 relays for direct control
- Specific lights and/or Advanced Lighting Scenes may be turned On when an Alarm is triggered
- Specific lights and/or Advanced Lighting Scenes may also be flashed for up to 60 minutes when an Alarm is triggered
- Any light turned On by an Alarm is reverted to its original state when the Alarm is reset
- Ability to send notifications to one or more email addresses (including SMS addresses) for selectable security events (ARMED, DISARMED, ALARM, TROUBLE)
- Ability to expand the zones complement of the Security System by using Virtual Zones and Trigger Relays.
This driver automatically makes all the required connections with the selected Security System driver.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Using Virtual Zones should be evaluated on a case by case basis as this setup using Control4 Contact Sensors and Relays to activate real Security System zones is not certified and must be used with caution.
10.0.0 Initial release (May 6, 2020)
10.1.0 Update (September 5, 2020) - Licensing update, issues fixed with Zone Groups
11.0.0 Update (May 27, 2021) - Added 9 Zone Groups (now 'A' to 'P')