Since 1998, Eclipse CCTV and Access Control products have raised the bar for innovation in the security industry. As a manufacturer of CCTV surveillance cameras, Eclipse offers a diverse selection of state-of-the-art business and residential security products. Their products have been guarding the property and enhancing the safety of clients, employees, guests, and family members for more than 20 years. Their R&D and Quality Control cycles continually improve their surveillance and access control products, making them easy to use for professionals and consumers alike.
The Chowmain Eclipse CCTV driver for Control4 allows integration of PTZ and Fixed IP cameras either direct or through a NVRs with the following functionality.
- Control4 OS 3.0 Support
- Auto setup of camera RTSP stream and Snapshot to be Control4 compatible.
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Preset functionality for PTZ cameras.
- Wiper On / Off command for compatible cameras
- Light On / Off command for compatible cameras
- Heater On / Off command for compatible cameras
- IR On / Off command for compatible cameras
- Event notifications
Where can I source the cameras from?
You can find out more about Eclipse CCTV including where to purchase via their website.
What cool things can we do with this driver?
- Choose which stream to utilise with the driver.
- The driver's Auto setup functionality makes configuration of the cameras quick and easy.
- Access IP camera live streams when behind an NVR
- Access to currently active events that you can bind to sensors for audio detection, motion detection and tamper.
- Trigger camera commands via the Programming tab
- Ability to change the camera resolution to better match Control4’s preferred resolution
What site setups does this driver support?
- One or more standalone cameras connected to shared network switch without a NVR
- One or more cameras physically connected to the rear of a NVR
- One or more cameras physically connected to the rear of an NVR including one or more cameras connected to a shared network switch that are added to the NVR
What models are supported?
This driver is developed using Eclipse CCTV's LightAPI and is compatible with all models on NVR and Cameras.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Do you offer other drivers?
We have hundreds of drivers. Many of which are manufacturer sponsored and free. Please visit our website to view all available drivers including FREE drivers.
Version #20221223 - 23-DEC-2022
- Upgrade to new Diagnostics system with Submit Diagnostics, and automatic troubleshooting
Version #20220816 - 16-AUG-2022
- Fixed issue with snapshots for cameras behind NVRs not working after controller reboot.
Version #20220704 - 4-JUL-2022
- Initial Release