IMPORTANT: Recent Control4 OS updates have surfaced an issue where Partition and Zone names are lost in Navigators (but not in the driver itself). With Version 11.4.1 and up of this driver, this issue is fixed automatically and there is no need to reinstall the driver. Furthermore, a new Action is provided to ‘Restore Properties’ if needed (but this is done automatically each restart).
DSC POWERSERIES IT-100 DRIVER BY DOMOSAPIENS
- Supports DSC PowerSeries panels (PC1616, PC1832 and PC1864) using a DSC IT-100 Data Interface Module.
- A full-featured DriverWorks driver with integrated polling of the DSC panel to ensure continued and reliable communications.
- Supports all Partitions and Zones handled by the panel connected to the driver.
- Enhanced security support through a new Security Panel driver fully compatible with OS 2.8 and above. The previous security driver remains available for pre-OS 2.8 systems.
- Displayed zones selectable by partition.
- Support for 2-minute special delay when “Quick Exit” is used.
- Virtual Keypad in user interface (Navigator).
- Virtual Keypad key presses in programming.
- Ability to trigger Command Outputs (1 to 4) by partition.
- Zone types automatically generated from connected devices.
- New devices provided to supplement the standard sensor devices for full support of new proxy zone types.
- (New in 10.0.0) Ability to send notifications for key events (Alarms, Arming/Disarming and Troubles).
- (New in 10.0.0) Ability to turn lights On and flash lights when in Alarm.
- (New in 10.0.0) Improved History logging of events, available in the Navigator interface.
- Zone labels are automatically retrieved from the DSC panel.
- Zone groups allow easy but sophisticated control and programming.
- Zone groups can trigger Control4 relays for direct control.
- Supports user names associated with user codes, facilitating programming and e-mailing.
- Panel Time and Date are updated automatically every 24 hours.
- Input bindings are available for external Smoke/CO detectors (can accommodate a Nest device, for example).
- Programming support provided for quick arming and disarming of Partitions (Default User Code entered and kept securely) and to arm in any state.
- Programming support to activate Emergency modes (Fire, Medical, Panic).
- Comprehensive set of additional events allowing sophisticated programming, including:
- “When any Exit Delay starts” and “When any Entry Delay starts”.
- “When Armed Stay” and “When Armed Away’.
- “When Disarmed from Stay” and “When Disarmed from Away”.
- And more…
- Comprehensive set of additional programming variables, including:
- Previous Armed state for each partition.
- Last User number (and name) to Arm/Disarm.
- Last zone to become Not Ready and last zone to be restored (Ready).
- And more…
- Action (“Print Status Report”) to simplify reporting of issues by cut and paste of Lua output in a trouble ticket.
- Action (“Print Zone Report”) to help in setting up zones and partitions.
Includes the Domosapiens Inter-Devices Facility (DIDF) to allow other drivers to monitor and control individual elements through this driver (see detailed section in this document). Also included is an IT-100 Communications Tester driver to help in diagnosing communicaitons issues.
No posts found
2.0.0 Addition of a new security panel driver to support the new security interface available with OS 2.8 and above.
10.0.0 Migration to driverCentral, addition of email notifications, lighting management when in Alarm, improved Log, issues fixed (July 2017).
10.1.0 Added notifications for communications errors (November 2017).
10.2.0 Added events for specific arming and Ready LED, fixed issue with event ‘When all Partitions Ready’ (November 3, 2018).
10.3.0 Improved resiliency to cloud driver updates, improved properties (December 24, 2018)
10.4.0 Added Action to easily test Notifications, improved restart (February 17, 2019)
11.0.0 Infrastructure update and all documentation now included in driver (May 3, 2019)
11.1.0 Minor issues fixed (November 24, 2019)
11.2.0 Licensing update (February 27, 2021)
11.3.0 Issue fixed with notifications (February 15, 2022)
11.4.1 Updated general infrastructure, added Action to Restore Properties with auto restore each restart (February 6, 2023)