Allows custom integration with DSC security systems using the new V2 security proxy from Control4. The IT-100 module and a 4 wire connection to the alarm keypad bus is required.
Learn how to arm and disarm the system, bypass zones, and what happens in the event of a breach: Video
- RS232 Communication
- Beautiful new V2 security interface
- Arm/disarm including night mode (instant)
- Support for multi-partitions
- Bypassing/unbypassing from user interface or Control4 programming
- Zone open/close status report
- Cinegration custom alarm lights flash module
- Cinegration custom auto text notification of arm/disarm/alarm and trouble conditions
- History Agent support (Zone Open/Close, Partition Events, User Events)
- Enhanced installer support features
- Sync driver zone names and zone types
- Installer service email for troubles and alarms
- Dealer customizable entry/exit delay timers
- Username management
- Polling Timer for device online/offline status
DSC PC 1816, 1832, 1864
- Uses IT-100 Module for communication
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1 or higher.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
Click here to access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details.
Additional relevant guides:
For a full description of terms and conditions pertaining to Cinegration Development's drivers please visit www.cindev.com/
- Added Push Notification option (default for new installs Yes -> send push notifications). Note: existing project Push Notifications are 'off' by default
- Fixed bug where on reboot of Control4 customer would get alert of state of alarm
- Fixed bug where driver would display OFFLINE (not work) on Control4 GUI until a button was pressed
- Fixed issue where sync time did not account for DST
- Driver will now sync time on DSC panels automatically every 12 hours
- Fixed Customer Action: Set Time
- Fixed Time not working (because of daylight savings time activated)
- Fixed display not showing (because the CurrentPartition was 5002)
- Fixed issue where Flash Lights would send all the time.
- Fixed issue where lights in alarm flashing would not go back to their original levels after the alarm clear
- Fixed issue where driver would fall offline after being dormant for many weeks
- Added link to jump directly to Control4 app on Alert messages
- Updated properties for better work flow
- Fixed issue where wrong partition was being sent on some alert messages
- Fixed issue where security icon was not being displayed on Infinity and HC class controllers
- Added ability for dealer to enter default user code in Driver Settings or Partition page
- 1004 (8.31.2017)
- Fixed LUA Error (g_LastInterfaceId)
- Fixed issue where DriverActions stayed hidden after an activation
- 1002 (8/2017)
- migration to driverCentral
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
- 1001 - Internal Update
- 1000 - Initial Release of Driver