Dahua NVR and Camera Driver for Control4!
- Integrate any camera to Control4 connected directly to the network or via Dahua NVR
- Allows NVR Icon on Watch Menu, and Connection paths for HDMI and VGA into a Control4 video system
- Event Connection for Triggers FROM NVR (using either, connection binding or Composer Event)
- NUMBER buttons select that channel (example: Button 6 = Camera 6 on the TV)
- Setup RED, GREEN, YELLOW, and BLUE buttons to trigger different views on TV
- Uses Control4’s camera proxy
- Connection paths for camera proxy interface
All Dahua Cameras and NVRs
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9, 2.10 and OS 3.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
- Can I control the NVR from this driver? You can select camera grid, individual cameras only. You CAN NOT browse the search or enter the menu. The current Dahua firmware does not support this.
- I have cameras on the NVR (seperate LAN), can this driver be used to see the cameras on my Control4? Yes! This driver uses the video gateway on the NVR to display any camera connected to the NVR!
- Can I connect directly to Dahua IP cameras? Yes, on the camera drivers choose the option to do so
- Having trouble connecting to the camera? Make sure your password does not contain the @ symbol.
- Where do I get support? help.drivercentral.io
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details here:
Cinegration strives to provide fully working drivers without defects. However, changes and bugs may be found. Because of this, any bug/maintenance update to this driver will be free of charge. Due to the ever-changing nature of computer and audio/video systems, if a new version of the Control4 software creates issues with this driver, or feature enhancements, an upgrade version will be provided for an additional expense or free as determined by Cinegration.
This driver contains code written by Cinegration LLC. Any modification to this driver without the express written permission or without the express consent by Cinegration will void all warranties, constitute a ban on all drivers released by Cinegration and potentially legal action.
- Added Test Push Alert driver action
- Moved send push alert to first composer action for faster programming
- Fixed issue where no picture would result in no push notification sent
- Fixed issue where if camera fell offline, event monitoring would not reconnect when camera came back online
- General package updates
Fixed issues with images not always being sent on push notifications
Fixed issue where monitored events would not work after reboot
- Improved Image Push notification feature
- Updated backend packages (improved speed)
- Added ParkingDetection as event
- Added Set HDMI View composer command
Added Push notification feature directly into camera driver for easier image sending on Control4
Fixed issue where invalid events received were causing lua error
Added Direct Camera Events (VideoMotion, CrossLine etc...)
Fixed issue where pulse, started and stopped channel commands were interfering between each other
Fixed issue on NVR driver where channel up/down commands were getting sent twice
Updated core framework code to latest packages
Added new debug system
- Added support to change the channel number even when connecting directly to the camera. Some cameras have multiple channels they can communicate to. This update allows dealer to create a separate camera per channel (PSDW5631SP)
- Added CinDev Email+ Agent into Camera driver (supporting sending an email with snapshot into each camera driver)
- Digest Camera improvement
- Fixed issue with 2.9.1 systems not working
- Fixed issue where H264 stream was linked to MJPEG stream
- Updated for better Event notications
- Improved Digest HTTP
- Update for Transport control
- Update for better sync'ing of NVR data + camera drivers
- Code improvements
- Inital Release