Code Agent is a multi-layered tool utilizing codes for access, control and so much more. In simplest terms the Agent equips the user with code or codes that will either trigger events or prevent them from occurring. To encompass many different scenarios where a code may be needed the driver provides the dealer with the ability to customize the behavior with five unique code types that include:
- Toggle: Toggles between ‘Verified’ and ‘Normal States’ each time the correct code is entered.
- Timer: Verifies code for a specied amount of time when the correct code is entered.
- Access: Grants/denies access to device connected to Access connection output for a specified amount of time.
- Control: Unlocks the ability to control device connected to the Control connection input for a specified amount of time.
- Code Match: Attempts to verify every time the code is entered so long as the code is between 3-8 characters.
see supporting documentation for additional information
To save money and add other cool features to your projects, consider purchasing as part of the Agent Bundle.
As this is a security centered driver it adds on the following features for added protection:
- Code stored encrypted in the driver, meaning the code can not be retrieved once set (it can only be reset in Composer if the code is forgotten)
- Ability to change the code at any time without dealer intervention via dashboard
- Ability to lock out the user after a specified amount of incorrect codes
Other non-security features that further the customization of the driver include:
- Ability to show/hide code when entered
- Ability to show/hide length of code
- Ability to verify automatically or using button clicking
- Ability to adjust verification time
- Ability to adjust lockout time
In addition to the multitude of previously mentioned features it contains the following aspects found in many other Cindev Agents:
- Part of the Cindev Notification Suite
- Supports Cindev Trial and Showroom license
- Contains a clean User Interface for iPhones, iPads, Android devices and Control4 T3/T4 Touchscreens
Designed to work with OS 3.x+
Dashboard 3.2.1+ (iOS, Android, Control4 T3, Control4 T4)
Many Cindev drivers come with customizable icons, including the Battery Agent. If you would like your own custom icons loaded into the driver, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can create customized icons that will provide the final style touches to your projects. For this, please send a sample picture or include a description of how you would like the icon to look. We would gladly load it into the driver for you for a fee.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cindev drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC (dba Cindev). All rights reserved.
No posts found
Click here to access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details.
For a full description of terms and conditions pertaining to Cinegration Development's drivers please visit www.cindev.com/terms-and-conditions
- Official Release