Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating solutions for improving security and business performance. As a network technology company and industry leader, Axis offers solutions in video surveillance, access control, intercom, and audio systems. They are enhanced by intelligent analytics applications and supported by high-quality training.
Axis has around 4,000 dedicated employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with technology and system integration partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions. Axis was founded in 1984, and the headquarters are in Lund, Sweden
- Integrate Axis cameras into Control4
- If an IP camera contains multiple image sensors, you can specify the sensor you want the driver to access
- You can specify the resolution you want the driver to provide to Control4's UIs
- The driver can receive events preconfigured in the camera like motion events which you can program against
- Push Notifications with Snapshots
- PTZ Control
- Supports PTZ & Non PTZ Cameras
- View live camera stream on Control4 interface
- PTZ control (Up, Down, Left, Right, Zoom)
- Control4 Push Notification Snapshot Support (push notification photos to mobile phones)
What cool things can we do with this driver?
- This driver provides the ability to attach snapshots to Control4 Push Notifications (4sight required). Tie this in with the camera's motion events and your customer can get notified (with an image) if the camera detections motion
- This camera provides live feedback of events which is useful if you want to tie in lighting to motion and other events
Can I access cameras physically connected to an appliance, such as the S20 series?
No. Unfortunately, the ports on the back of an appliance are not reachable via the rest of the network.
What products will this work for?
This will work with Axis Communications range of IP cameras that support the Vapix version 3. Usually firmware version 5.40 onwards support. Please test prior to licence purchase.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go.
Do you offer other drivers?
We have hundreds of drivers. Many of which are manufacturer sponsored and free. Please visit our website to view all available drivers including FREE drivers.
- Initial Release