Update: Many changes have been done on Ajax drivers, forcing to import all zones again, please see the documentation tab for more details.
Before purchasing, please try them on your system and give us feedback (requirement latest Malevitch OS update)
- Full AJAX Systems Cloud Support
- Pack of 9 drivers!
- Hub series driver
- FireProtect Contact driver (Fire sensor, CO...)
- GlassProtect Contact driver (Window break sensor)
- Keypad Plus driver (all keypads)
- LeakProtect Contact driver (Water sensor)
- MotionProtect Contact driver (Motion sensor)
- Relay Plus driver (relay & power supplys)
- Universal Contact driver (door sensors etc)
- Added:Group action Experience button (allows to arm/disarm a group) v210
- 100% automatic driver additions and binding in Control4 system once Hub is connected!!!
- Thermostat driver for all devices embedded to retrieve local temperature
- Experience button for all devices to display status
- 18+ Programming events for all contacts/relays
- Virtual Keypad support
- Zones display also on Locks & sensors
And many other features!
Drivers updated : 28th February 2022
- Hub series driver
- FireProtect driver
- LeakProtect driver
- GlassProtect contact driver
- MotionProtect Contact driver
-Universal Contact driver
- KeypadPlus driver
- RelayPlus driver
Please note that an extra step is required to allow automatic driver add and binding (Download AJAX Presentation for details or see Hub driver documentation)
See videos on Youtube
Update to version 371 & 201 (or first use)
Please read carefully:
If you already had installed previous version of Ajax driver, please remove all the drivers from your installation.
- Create a temporary room
- Add Hub driver
- Add all sensors drivers (to update the sensor drivers on Controller filesystem)
- Remove the room
- Add the Hub driver on the suitable room
A new property appeared in version 371 called "Automatic zone import options", allowing:
- Add all zone sensors and all linked Drivers
- Add only zone sensors (lighter)
If you want to only have feedback from sensors, you can select the zone sensor only.
Otherwise, if you plan to use Socket, relays etc or use some events on sensors, use the first option.
Please note before purchasing:
Sensors events are not sent by Ajax Cloud to drivers when Alarm is not armed.
When armed, only a fraction of all events are being transmitted to the Control4 drivers. This is a limitation of the Ajax Systems API.
Events based on closed/opened sensors would not be reliable.
V371 (hub) & v201 (sensors):
- DRIV-92 & DRIV-72: Multiples updates for relay/wallswitch/socket
- DRIV-80 : Handling new events from Ajax Cloud System
- DRIV-95 : Support for Control4 OS 3.3.0 (impact on all sensors)
- DRIV-77 : Issue arming disarming
- DRIV-82 : several errors on system, including night mode
- DRIV-81 & DRIV82: timeout, error with countdown
- DRIV-82: removing light alarm property
- DRIV-78 : added new OS 2.12.1 event notifications
- DRIV-67 : add realtime support for all updates on sensors
- DRIV-75 : Add support for Multitransmitter & Multitransmitter wired
- DRIV-70: internal changes for Malevitch OS 2.12.1 support
- DRIV-69 : Issue adding MotionCam Outdoors & WallSwitch
- DRIV-70 : Error when no new events retrieved
- Changes after OS Malevitch 2.12 update
v 261 Hub:
- DRV-71 : Error message displayed when no new events retrieved
v 248 Hub only:
- DRIV-61 : Decrease polling time on system
v 245 Hub only:
- DRIV-56: Issue with Away / Night Mode arming
- DRIV-57: Programming functions not working for arming/disarming
- DRIV-59: zone entry and exit to remove on settings
- DRIV-60: arming creates a partial location
- DRIV-61: Decrease polling time on system
- DRIV-65: Error request number exceed