Yeelight manufactures a range of affordable Wifi controlled LED lighting products. The range consists of dimmable RGB bulb, White bulb, Desk Lamp, Ceiling Light and strip based LED lighting. These products do not need a hub like other wireless lighting products and integrate directly into Control4 with Chowmain’s Yeelight driver. This two way driver allows do dim the light, change the color of the light, change the color temperature of the light and more.
- Two way control/feedback.
- Instant feedback if LED controlled from another application.
- Automatic Discovery of Yeelight
- Self Healing on change of IP Address
- Automatically hide RGB and/or Color Temperature’s from Navigator on model detection.
- Change RGB color via navigator
- Change Brightness via navigator
- Change Color temperature via navigator
- Program color flows from Composer
- Advanced Lighting Scene Support
- Button Bindings for easy programming
- Ability to goto previous level or 100% when ON command or TOGGLE command issued.
Why is this better than other RGB solutions?
- This is an extremely affordable solution which does not require an additional hub to operate.
- We have full control over pretty much every function including color, temperature, brightness and even color flows.
- We have instantaneous two way feedback. If the customer uses the original application Control4 gets the change immediately.
Where can I purchase this product from?
Yeelight can be purchased from Amazon and other online retailers in both 220v and 110v formats.
What hardware does this support?
The Bedside Lamp is not compatible with our driver as it uses Bluetooth instead of WiFi.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 7 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Version #20190712 - 12-JUL-2019
- Fixed issue with instant feedback for colors.
Version #20181127 - 27-NOV-2018
- Fixed issue with RTF documentation
- Updated documentation to reflect changes in hardware setup procedure
Version #20170831 – 31-AUG-2017
- Improved searching for yeelights
- Improvements to Mono and RGB strip lighting.
- Made it so that RGB and color temp values goto 0 when they are off (helps with showing that lights are off in that room)
- Added top button, bottom button and toggle button bindings (for on/off/toggle commands - does not dim)
- Added property "On Command Goes To". This is used to set a level after sending an On command or Toggle command (by default On commands just goto the last level with Yeelight).
Version #20170817 - 17-AUG-2017
- Changed RGB values in properties and commands to color wheel.
- Added Toggle, On and Off commands
Version 20170816 - 16 AUG 2017
- Initial Release