Control4 has long had a generic Vantage InFusion driver. This driver works fine for lights and keypads. However, it lacks full implementation of all InFusion systems like HVAC, Relay, Tasks etc.That's where this driver comes in. In addition to providing all the same features that the original driver has, this driver also incorporates the pieces that really 'integrate' InFusion and Control4 together.
- Only Supports IP for fast communication with the Control4
- Can work in Conjunction with Control4's existing Vantage driver
- Control of 25 relays on the InFusion system. Driver creates binding so the 'relays' can show up in the correct locations on the GUI
- Better Light Driver handling. This driver ramp speed and preset level when 'pressing' the light on the Control4 MyHome device.
- Fire a Specific Lighting Scene in Composer programming
- Send Custom Vantage command from Composer programming (advanced users only!)
- Task Implementation. When a task is 'executed' via Vantage the variable TASK under the main driver will store the task number for custom programming
- All Control4 Lighting features are available
- Ability to 'set' the preset level, click up/down ramp rates
- Works with all Control4 interfaces
- Dealer can create Control4 lighting scenes with Vantage lights including ramp rate and level
- Full 2 way feedback of light levels
- Provides control of HEAT, COOL, AUTO and OFF modes in Control4
- 2-way feedback of temperature and setpoints of Vantage thermostats
- Provides control of Vantage keypad including all 10 button pushes in Composer programming
- Can monitor button pushes from Vantage or send them
- Multiple Keypad drivers can be added giving dealers unlimited access to Vantage keypads
Vantage Infusion Systems
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9, 2.10 and OS 3.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details here:
Additional relevant guides:
For a full description of terms and conditions pertaining to Cinegration Development's drivers please visit www.cindev.com/terms-and-conditions
- Fixed issue on neeo remotes could not toggle dimmer
- Updated Thermostat and Keypad drivers to support replace obsolete driver for old .c4i version
- Fixed issue with Switch driver not linking on reboot
- Added Set LED Color to Keypad driver
- Fixed issue if vid matched driver_version a lua error would occur
- Updated all drivers to match version
- migration to driverCentral
- Inital Release of Driver with HouseLogix
- License Server Update
- Added Support for up to 199 Relays for larger projects
- Added in support for Cinegration Showroom License