Shelly is an IoT manufacturer who creates a range of affordable retrofit Wifi based devices that include relays, contact inputs, buttons, smart plugs, rgb controllers, smart bulbs, motion sensors, flood sensors, smoke detectors, gas sensors, energy management and more.
Chowmain has integrated the range of Shelly wifi products into Control4 with two way control and feedback. The hardware is extremely affordable with relays starting at 9.08€ (14.95 USD / $25.99 AUD). It definately adds value to any Control4 installation.
- Supports Huge Range of Shelly module functionality
- Color Wheel support via module web interface
- Optional Integration with Shelly Cloud via the Shelly Cloud Agent for improved compatibility with
sleepy devices, Self-Healing Capability and Auto-Detection of devices (Modules can still be set up
- Bulk Auto-Setup of devices (requires devices to be associated with cloud)
- Huge range of Events, Variables and Button Links to control devices
- Blind and Lighting Support, with Advanced Lighting Capabilities
- Control Relays via Lights
- Easy Push Notifications and Email Notifications for Common Events (Requires 4Sight)
- Easy Announcements
- Smart Calibration of White Temperatures on Lighting for Maximum compatibility
Shelly Feature Supported
- Inputs / Switches via CONTACT SENSORS, Button Links and wide variety of events
- Relays via RELAY Bindings and events
- Temperature and Humidity Integration
- Lighting Control (includes Advanced Lighting Scenes)
- Blind Control. UP/DOWN/STOP
- Energy Monitoring
- Open/Close Reed States
- AC/DC Voltage Monitoring
- GAS Monitoring
- Flood Sensor Support
- Light Level Monitoring
- Battery Monitoring
- And More
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- All Shelly products are wifi based so installation is easy.
- Shelly products provide 1 or more relay outputs or contact closure inputs.
- The Shelly1 product is perfect for lighting if you have to utilise the existing switches. Utilise the input for a momentary or a toggle state button to control the relay output. Connect the input to the existing switch and the output to the lighting circuit. Simple
- Shelly provides a range of smart plugs and smart plugs designed for EU and US based plugs and 110-240v bulbs with E27 and GU10 fittings.
- Webview interfaces provide an extended user interface on T3/T4 touchscreens for color temperature, color wheel support, etc.
- A Shelly 2.5 can control blind motors for up, down and stop control.
- Control your garage door using a Shelly1 with Wifi based control and feedback (note requires a reed switch for feedback).
- Monitor your home for gas and flood with Shelly Gas and Shelly Flood products. Have it notify you via Chowmain's easy push notification and email notifications (requires 4sight).
- Easy announcement integration means the battery based Shelly Button can be used as a doorbell or can be used to playback 'come to dinner' and other announcements.
- The battery operated Shelly Humidity and Temperature product provides humidity and temperature bindings. Use it with the temperature display driver for feedback. Works upto 50m outdoors and 30m indoors.
- The battery operated Shelly Door & Window Sensor to provide feedback when doors and windows open.
- The battery operated Shelly Motion provides easy to install occupancy sensing with 1-3 years of battery life
- Push and email notifications on low battery levels for all battery devices.
What hardware will this work on?
The following Shelly Devices are supported. Other models may work but are untested.
- Shelly 1
- Shelly 1PM
- Shelly 1L
- Shelly 2.5
- Shelly RGBW2
- Shelly Dimmer 2
- Shelly i3
- Shelly EM
- Shelly 3EM
- Shelly UNI
- Shelly Plug
- Shelly Plug S
- Shelly Bulb
- Shelly Vintage
- Shelly Duo
- Shelly Button1
- Shelly Motion
- Shelly H&T
- Shelly Flood
- Shelly Door/Window 2
- Shelly Gas
NOTE: It may also work with other models however it is untested.
Where can i purchase Shelly Hardware from?
Shelly is distributed worldwide through a number of resellers.
You can purchase Shelly hardware directly from Shelly. If you are in the US we recommend Ameridroid or Blackwire Designs. if you are in Australia we recommend that you support our partners at OzSmartThings
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
• Fix Potential Fault in Lua Reporting code for Temperatures
• Fix Potential Fault with humidity
• Improve diagnostics backend