The Chowmain relay to light driver allows you to connect any relay output to a light proxy. This enables you to control a light from the Control4 navigator GUI. If the relay is triggered on the device it will also provide feedback to the proxy.
- Works with Advanced Lighting Scenes
- On/Off control from navigator
- On/Off feedback from the relay
- Ability to invert relay in properties.
- Abilty to bind to keypad and define keypad colours for on/off states
- Can update the broken CardAccess HPC Lighting driver and keep all bindings, programming, etc.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
This driver enables you to use 3rd party relay devices to convert them to lights in Control4 if the 3rd party device doesn't already have a driver for lighting. Will work on security systems that support relay outputs, card access products, axxess products, control4 IO extender/controllers and more.
Why do you only support OS 2.6 and above?
OS 2.6 offers a superior security encryption algorithm and a new and improved driver format. We have decided to only utilise this new format to ensure that the integrity of this driver is not compromised and that we can provide the best dealer/user experience available.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Version #20221201 - 01-DEC-2022
- Update Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
Version #20220218 – 18-FEB-2022
- Added support for Global Cache universal driver.
Version #20210814 – 14-AUG-2021
- Fixed invert relay functionality not working with toggles.
Version #20210119 - 19-JAN-2021
- Updated to new Driver Central licensing
Version #20200622 - 22-JUN-2020
- Initial Release