Integrate DMX into Control4 faster than ever before with the Proluxe DMX IP Gateway by American Lighting. Using Control4 SDDP and a variety of custom tailored drivers, dealers can create amazing lighting solutions quickly and efficiently.
Proluxe by American Lighting manufactures high grade LED fixtures and tape light to create an amazing lighting solution for customers. The Proluxe DMX IP Gateway and accompanying driver developed by Cindev allows American Lighting to provide a complete single manufacture solution from Hardware to Software simplifying installation.
For hardware product inquiries including sales, setup and design contact Orders@AmericanLighting.com.
- Controls DMX lighting via IP
- Local control (does not use Cloud)
- SDDP Supported
- CCT, Tunable white supported
- RGB, RGBW, RGBTW with color supported
- Connection bindings for each channel. Supports reporting for installation documentation
- Brightness, Ambiance, Color sliders
- Preset driver for easy control of color, ambiance, rotate and randomization features
- Select specific Color temperature or Color from Control4 programming
- Support Circadian Rhythm systems
- Driver provided by American Lighting
Using the latest technology from Control4, Cindev has produced a multi-layered suite of drivers each designed to streamline implementation of color, tunable white (called Ambiance) and brightness into Control4 systems. These light drivers are configured with a brightness slider, an ambiance slider and a color slider.
Complete wiring documentation can be found here: American Lighting - DMX Decoder wiring
This slider will increase or lower the brightness of light based on the color or warmth selection intended.
This slider will change the color of the light from 0% (warmest) to 100% (coolest) color the LED strip can support. Each light driver supports custom settings so you can choose max/min warm/cool levels using standard Kelvin values.
Note: ProLuxe has two types of warm/cool LED strips:
- 2 channel (2700K-6000K)
- 3 channel (1800K to 6000K).
Cindev developed a custom single slider that can be used to select color. The slider starts at RED (0%) and traverses to GREEN (33%) then to BLUE (66%) and finally back to RED (100%) giving customers an incredibly simple and responsive color slider.
Cindev has also developed a highly intuitive color selection and warmth selection driver giving dealers a truly unique experience not found on any other DMX integration. This allows you to create smart color intuitive dashboards for your customers.
Functional with 2.10.6 though certain features are designed specifically for 3.x
This driver is provided free of charge by American Lighting Inc.
No posts found
- Fixed issue with Presets not triggering for new light driver
- Misc bugs fixes
- Official Release