A serial driver is designed to connect a Control4 system to a RadioRa Classic (v1) lighting system via Chronos or RS232 bridge.
- Create Control4 Custom Lighting Scenes or use Ra’s existing lighting scenes in Control4
- Provide Light State Feed Back to Navigator
- Creates lights in Control4 programming/Navigator for individual light control (just like a normal C4 switch!)
- Turn On/Off any light connected to the system
- Incorporate Control4 and Ra Dimmers into the same Lighting scenes
- Engage Security Flash Mode On/Off via Programming
RadioRa Classic RS232 Bridge or RadioRa Classic Chronos
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9, 2.10 and OS 3.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
Click here to access the full installers guide that includes driver setup instructions as well as driver feature details.
Additional relevant guides:
For a full description of terms and conditions pertaining to Cinegration Development's drivers please visit www.cindev.com/terms-and-conditions
- migration to driverCentral
- Added switch driver. Lighting driver with only on/off. No set_level
- Added support for Cinegration Showroom License
- Added Has Fade property to light driver. This allows a dealer to disable the 'fade' property when sending level updates to RadioRa. Some RadioRa systems fail to adjust the lights if this was enabled.
- Added ability to replace old .c4i file with new .c4z file
- Fixed issue where some serial settings were not correctly set
- Release to HouseLogix
:: Added support for Cinegration Showroom License