Govee creates high-quality LED lighting and smart home devices. They diligently strive to provide you with groundbreaking products that help illuminate your greatest moments in dynamic color. Govee devices include smart plugs, indoor LED strips, TV backlighting, floor lamps, table lamps, smart bulbs, guided lighting and more
The driver supports the following functionality.
- Bi-directional control and feedback
- Cloud based integration
- Import of all Govee lighting from the customer account
- On / Off control
- Brightness control
- Color Temperature control
- RGB Color control
- Advanced Lighting Scene Support
- Color Wheel Support (Requires OS3.3.0+)
What is the difference between the Light V1 and Light V2 Drivers
- Native ColorWheel Support
- White Temperature Selector
- Native support for Advanced Light Color / White Temperature based scenes
- Improved diagnostics support
- Improved management of light capabilities.
- V2 requires OS3.3.0+
- Scene ramping support
- Support for Dimmer Load Support (not compatible with Color lights)
We recommend upgrading all customers to V2 and OS 3.3.0+ when possible for the best experience
Where can i purchase these devices from?
Govee is available in the US, Canada, Europe and United Kingdom through various retails. Please visit the Govee website for more details
What hardware does this support?
This supports any Govee wifi enabled devices.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial.
Version 20220628 [STABLE]
- Fixes minor crash in some circumstances whilst polling for new feedback (Agent) - Thanks Anonymous via Diagnostic Submission
- Improve Locale Handling (Light V2)
Version 20220617 [STABLE]
This is a bugfix / Enhancement release
- Add Error Reporting (ALL)
- Redesign command system, to avoid hitting rate limits (Light V2)
Version 20220509 [Stable]
This is a major new release
- Added New Govee Light V2 Driver for OS 3.3.0 or later (Light V2)
- Add Diagnostics and Submit Actions (All)
- Fix BUTTON_LINK (Light V1,Light V2)
It is recommended all users upgrade to Control4 OS 3.3.0 or later and switch to our newer Light V2 Driver
- Update Debugging (all)
- Fix LUA Error During First-Run (Agent)
- Minor cleanup
- Additional Backend Changes
- Fix Scenes in Light
Version #20211112 - 12-NOV-2021
- Further Improve Debugging
Version 20211005 - 05 October 2021
- Improve Debugging
- Fix Lua Error
Version 20210705 - 05 July 2021
- Initial Release