- The Adeo Control SGDD-C4-4 Server Gateway is a multi-output device operating over IP
- Allows to carry data packs toward the DMX512 and DALI2 communication systems
- Allows for an advanced light control of DALI and DMX in the same time
- It does the addressing of DALI devices on own web interface
- It recognizes DALI devices with DT4, DT6, DT8 and DT255 protocol (color type Tc, color type RGBWAF)
- All drivers are free and work only with Adeo Control SGDD-C4-4 Server Gateway
- Full support for the Control4 Advanced Lighting Agent
- Supporting keypad Connections and LED Information
- All drivers also run simultaneously DMX (512) and DALI (64) bus
- Controlling RGBW and Tunable White lights by DALI or DMX
- Controlling motorization by DALI or DMX
- All Drivers support new OS 3.3 Color Control
DT6 vs DT8
DT8 saves on time, manpower, space, complexity, and costs because:
- DT8 fixture uses a single short address to manage two or more outputs on a special DT8 LED driver. Therefore, it significantly reduces the number of such addresses and LED drivers for the color-changing control.
- For Tunable white control, DT8 only requires one address, while DT6 requires two addresses.
If you have Tunable White or RGBW light fixtures, 99% will be DT8 hardware.
If you have only 1 colour on light fixture, 99% will be DT6 hardware.
We can support you on your lighing project!
More info about DALI Standard.
Adeo Control SGDD-C4-4 Color Control
- The driver works with Adeo_Control_SGDD-C4-4_Single_Dimmable_Light.c4z driver, Adeo Control SGDD-C4 Single Dim-Light Driver
- Provides new interface for native color and temperature control on OS 3.3 starting from old existing driver
- Now you can hide all single color driver on Navigator and using only one driver
- Support all kind of color fixture:
- Brightness +RGB
- Brightness + RGBW
- Brightness + Tunable White
Adeo Control SGDD-C4-4 Driver
- In Web Interface and in Network Connections set the same IP Address
- It has 64 channels connections for DALI and / or 512 channels connections for DMX
- It's possible to control all channels at same time (set val from 0 to 100%)
- The gateway supports RampToLevel directly in hardware manner
- The lights drivers support the Control4 Advanced Lighting and DALI dimmering curve