This driver is a simple convertor that allows you to use a Lighting Device within Composer and get a Relay Connection output.
- Quickly select the lighting driver from System Design
- Quickly bind the Relay output to the Relay Driver you need to control
- If the light it turned on via the light icon on a navigator this will reflect on the relay driver
- If the relay device is triggered the commands are routed to the lighting device
- Device Settings
- Light: This is where you select the light you would like to bind to
- Relay (Output): This is where you will bind the driver to the relay driver you want to control (like a sprinkler, motorized lift. Shades, drapes, etc.)
- Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Sometimes there is only a lighting driver available, but this is connected to a non-lighting device. This allows you to use a device like a Puck Switch (SM201) and connect it to irrigation and not have to have to use the light icon to control relay items like irrigation.
- Why did you make the driver?
- For the example above. I only had a puck switch on hand and wanted to automate my sprinklers with the Irrigation Control driver for smart watering. I had to convert the light to a relay connection so that I could use the Sprinkler relay driver to make use of the Irrigation Control Driver.
- Added compatibility with the older "relaysingle" toggle comand
- Initial Release