This driver allows you to send a read command to a KNX IP Gateway, so you can “ask” for values. You can program the action of reading when an event occurs, or set it to periodically read them.
- KNX Tunneling Gateway (Routing Gateway wasn’t tested yet)
- KNX Network Version Driver: +22
- Any number of group addresses can be set.
- Read action can be triggered by programming.
- Periodically reading can be enabled.
- Time span can be from 1 to 1440 minutes (1 day).
Note: This driver DOES NOT store any value, only indicate to the gateway to send a READ command to the KNX bus. If the KNX device responds to that reading command, It is supposed that that value will be grabbed by another device/driver for their use.
Note 2: Be careful with the use of this driver, you could overload the KNX bus and/or the IP Gateway if you send to read a large amount of group addresses in a short time.
This is a free driver! The support is limited.