This is a enhanced version of the "Reset Power" driver from Control4. A relay connection and a third state is added in this driver. Also you're able to set two different timers, one for the relay toggle time and one for the device boot time.
- Relay and button connection
- Set how long the relay should be open
- Set how long the connected device has to boot
- Three states: On, Off, Booting
- Change icon style between icon with text and only text
No posts found
- Bugfix: Some drivers only send CLOSED or OPENED and not STATE_CLOSED/STATE_OPENED, in this case the driver got stuck in a loop. now the driver checks if its a different state.
- Updated Documentation to html version
- Added driver name to command description in custom programming
- Bugfix: Driver was not able to start correctly, til the relay was sending a state update.
- Made text on icons larger
- Added iconset only text and property to change the icon type
- Updated documentation
- Initial Release