This driver is a simple convertor that allows you to use a Contact Sensor Input (like from a Controller, Z2IO, Z2C, etc….) within Composer and get a Keypad Connection output.
- Quickly bind the contact connection
- Quickly bind the corresponding keypad connection to a device (like the Toggle of a light)
- Should mimic a keypad button press including the push and hold to dim a light.
- Contact Connection 1 is linked to Keypad Connection 1, and so on…
- Device Settings
- Click Rate: This is where you set the click rate to differentiate from a quick click (single tap) or a longer push and hold
- 20 Contacts Inputs: This is where you will bind the driver to devices like the contact on a controller, IO Extender, Z2IO or Z2C (or similar)
- 20 Keypad Inputs: This is where you will bind the driver to a device like you would a keypad button
- Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- We have had some requests were an old, centralised lighting system is being changed and need to use existing switchgear. This allows for pulse, press, release inputs to a contact so that the existing switchgear acts as if it were a keypad button
- Can you have more than one Driver per project?
- Sure can.
- Can you bind multiple connections to a contact connection?
- Can you bind multiple connections to a keypad connection?
- What if I have 2 buttons that need to control one light
- You can bind the one contact to a connection and then connect to other to another contact connection. The corresponding keypad connections can both be bound to the toggle connection of the light.
- I want to try before I buy…
- No problem, the driver comes with a free 15-day trial
- Initial Release