The Fujitsu General anywAiR technology ducted controller provides Wi-Fi control for Fujitsu ducted air conditioning systems via a wall mounted touch pad. Remote access is available using the anywAiR app, giving control of your ducted system anytime, anywhere with selected smartphone and tablet devices.
This driver will communicate to the anywAiR ducted system including two way control/feedback. Features include
- Two way IP control
- Room temperature feedback (if sensor installed or from Control4 Z2IO)
- Setpoint control, HVAC mode control & fan control
- Fresh Air control
- Timer functionality (Turn on/off AC after x minutes (upto 12 hours).
- Preset functionality
- Scheduler functionality
- Control of each zone attached to the AC units
- Set as Main Zone
- Zone can be turned on/off
- Zone temperature feedback (if sensor available in zone)
- Zones can have airflow control (for those without temperature sensors)
- Zones can have setpoint control (for those with temperature sensors)
What models does this support?
Please visit the anywAIR website for compatible units.
Where do I buy an anywAIR from?
You can find out more information about anywAIR from the Fujitsu General Australia website
Do i need the Fujitsu touch pad?
Yes our driver communicates to the anywAIR system via the touchpad. It is important that it is installed somewhere in the home.
Does this driver support zones?
This driver will support zone dampers plus temperatures for those zones.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial.
Do you offer other drivers?
We have hundreds of drivers. Many of which are manufacturer sponsored and free. Please visit our website to view all available drivers including FREE drivers.
Version 20230419 - 19-APR-2023
- Initial release